Tony Robbins the world famous motivational speaker and self empowerment advocate has a favourite saying, success leaves clues.
What does this mean? Well Tony reckons if you study successful business leaders, athletes and entrepreneurs you can pick up some clues on how they became successful.
So if you observed some of the world’s wealthiest people as Tony did in his book “Money Master The Game” what clues do they leave?
- Invest in a fund every month, even if it’s small. Compounding is your best friend.
- Don’t fall for investment myths, do proper research and homework yourself
- Have a financial plan, you need to have different pots of money for different expenditures
- The path to financial freedom is slow at first but don’t give up, time is on your side
- Pay as much attention to the possible downside as well as potential upside on all investments
- Diversification is key, don’t have all your eggs in one basket